Saturday, April 11, 2015

Full Sail University Master's Graduation!

I will be graduating with my Master's of Entertainment Business from Full Sail University​ on Friday, June 5th.  While I'll be enjoying a mini-vacation/graduation treat trip by attending my graduation in Winter Park (Orlando) Florida, anyone who would like to live-stream the ceremony and attend from afar may do so by visiting http://www.livestream.com/fullsailuniversity that morning.  My walk ceremony will begin at 8:30 am.

I expect to enjoy Orlando from Tuesday-Sunday that week and then a friend of mine and I will be taking a few days to sight-see, visit and wander leisurely North to Ohio.  If you're one of my Orlando friends who would like to come see me graduate (again!), call or text me at (216) 904-0539 so I can get you a ticket and/or plan some fun/social time with me so we can catch up in person during my visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment